Popular Posts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

BLAME IT ALL ON ME

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Everything is my fault? Even the way my children behaves is my fault? Do I need to take all the blame for the actions of people around me? Okay, I raised them so, I am the example that they were looking at. That becomes my fault, thats fine. But look at it this way. I have raised two great kids, almost on my own. Courteous, Respectful, God- fearing and SMART. What more can a mother asked for? People envy me for that. Can I at least have some credit for doing all that? I made mistakes, LOTS of it, I have faults. I am NOT perfect, but my children are no longer kids but a teenager and an adult. Do I still have to take the blame for their actions? I GUESS NOT.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mads Len,

    Having raised almost single-handedly such wonderful daughters as Flynn and her sister is a job well done for you as a mother. Our children are our precious treasures and best accomplishment. Pls. visit my site (http://www.amiezonio.com)too and leave some comments. It will be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete